Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

I can't believe it's already the middle of summer! I might not be having the most fun working out in these temps, but the days sure are flying by.

Top news: My brother is back from traveling across the country, I scored a five on my AP Psych exam (which means no Psych 101 for me and three college credit hours!), and two weddings are coming up. Exciting stuff, y'all.

Other news: Update of the Thirty Day Challenge. Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not much in the writing mood lately, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

Day Nineteen: A talent of yours
Dancing I guess would have to be my top talent. I desperately need to get back into it though, I'm starting to feel like all those years of training are going to waste. Perhaps editing/journalistic things would be my next talent in line.

Day Twenty: A hobby of yours
According to dictionary.com...

HOB·BY

1 [hob-ee]
-noun, plural. -bies
1. an activity or interest pursued for pleasure or relaxation and not as a main occupation

Reading, bargain shopping, a bit of designing. Those count right?

And before I forget, here's the song we made. Oh goodness me.
"Carolina Gurls" - California Gurls Cover. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...