Saturday, July 10, 2010

Story Of My Life


How cute are these makeup/toiletry bags! Yep, one in light blue is automatically added to my wishlist. And the good thing is they're lined in plastic so spills are no big deal.


And here's a photo of my new pillow for the dorm...

Begin out of the blue Saturday night vent...

Oh Saturdays. I am so lazy after being out in the sun all day. (I'm not even going to get into how I was out of breath after swimming like what, five laps?!) But really, I need to get off my butt, stop watching Harry Potter marathons and actually DO SOMETHING. Yeah I get out, but honestly I've become such. a. homebody lately. Take tonight for instance, I'd rather curl up with my t-shirt blanket, paint my toenails, and continue well, being a couch potato. I'm not a party girl, never have been. But it's freaking Saturday night. I keep telling myself "oh well in college I'll have plenty of time to get all dolled up and meet people blahblahblah." It's like ever since my last tattered relationship I've had no motivation to go out and maybe see what else is out there, or give someone a chance. Cause I have such sky-high expectations (which is in my case, a bad thing). So I end up sitting here in grungy old soffee shorts with chlorine-smelling hair while watching The Prisoner of Azkaban for the billionth time. And that is not cool. Yeah whatever Julie, excuses excuses.

End embarrassing Saturday night vent.

Now I'm off to re-read Picking Cotton...
lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...