Monday, July 12, 2010

chai tea and consignment.

New downtown favorites!
  • Revolver consignment clothing. Such great finds!
Revolver blog
  • Ornamentea jewelry. (The gold leaf earrings I'm wearing I made myself!)
Ornamentea blog

  • The Third Place iced chai tea, with soy milk. Possibly the best drink ever on a hot summer's day.
The Third Place website

The lo-down on the Thirty Day Challenge.
Honestly, I'm getting a little sick of remembering to complete it so I'm going to try my best and finish it up soon!

Day Twenty One: Something you know you do differently then most people
Gosh, I have no earthly idea. The only thing that comes to mind is that I'm most awake and alert right when I wake up (after coffee that is). Most people are groggy and sleepy after a night's rest, but me, I'm usually ready to go, go, go!

Day Twenty Two: A website
I'm a fan of The New York Times for articles and news and such.
Andddd I'm addicted to weheartit.com. I could browse through their photos all day.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...