Thursday, March 31, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
- Sin isn't just breaking God's rules, it's when we make our cravings into ultimate things.
- In Christ, the deepest longings of our soul will be satisfied.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
- Get up a little early to fix a healthy breakfast, spend time in God's word, and start your day on the right note. It makes a world of difference.
- Grab a Coke Zero, cherry. No calories and it's a quick pick-me-up in the middle of the afternoon. Especially if you're like me and run on caffeine.
- If it's a nice out, go for a quick 30 minute walk. Spending your whole day in the library is not a way to spend a Monday.
- Watch your favorite show. Take a break from hitting the books and turn on say, the finale of the Bachelor tonight.
- Plan out your week/month. Write down small tasks for each day so you're organized and prepared, not overwhelmed by how much you have to do that week.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011
1.Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2.Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3.Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4.Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5.Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6.Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7.Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8.Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9.Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10.Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
"I have loved you with an everlasting love;I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.I will build you up again,and you, Virgin Israel, will be rebuilt.Again you will take up your timbrelsand go out to dance with the joyful."Jeremiah 31: 3-4.