Saturday, June 19, 2010

"The Old Line State"

First off, the only things to see on the six hour drive to Maryland include:
  • Corn fields.
  • Icky diner restaurants.
  • Hardee's and Burger King.
  • Tractors.
  • Broken-down fruit stands.
  • And a bunch of nothingness.
Until you finally reach your destination in which you come across a Wal-Mart and a Cracker Barrel. So I just slept the whole way here. The Internet service is spotty, so forgive me in advance. But on today's agenda I'm going to visit my cousins' babies, Peyton and Jack, and I'm pretty siked, they are absolutely precious! And I'll hit that consignment shop, great Vineyard Vines and Lilly finds! (Oh goodness, Poppop just put Honky Tonk Tavern on the television, hah I love him to death.)

Update of the Thirty Day Challenge.
Day Nine: A photo you took
It seems appropriate to post a picture I took while I was here in Maryland, so here's one I shot of the St. Michael's lighthouse last Thanksgiving. Such a beautiful little coastal town!


Day Ten: A photo of you taken over ten years ago
Here's two photos I used for my senior slideshow. Being a pretty unattractive pre-teen, I refuse to post any pictures from the ages of 9-14, but I guess that wouldn't matter in this case since the photos are supposed to be over ten years old.


Day Eleven: A photo (or two) of you taken recently
High school graduation. What a joyous occasion!


And here's a picture of me today reading Southern Living (all I read nowadays are home and garden magazines. Pah.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...