Monday, June 14, 2010

Brunch at Julie's

















Hi y'all, I'm Julie.

Well I decided to start a blog, more so for my own self-expression than anything else. Well honestly, part of it was to cure the boredom of the summer months. I guess you can say I've never done well with free time on my hands. But anywho, now that I've graduated high school, a fresh start seems necessary. At least in my mind anyway. Sooo, I named this blog in light of one of my favorite movies, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and came up with Brunch at Julie's. Just grab a cup of jo and enjoy.

And thank you new macbook pro for being such a delight.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite sayings from the lovely A.H.
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

Easier said than done, Audrey.

2 comments:

  1. Love it, such a cute title, I gotta find something cute like that, haha. So glad you have a blog, now we can keep up! Hope you are doing well and congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling! Your blog is lovely. I'm following it now! Congrats to you too, we did it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...