Friday, August 26, 2011

Things I love, Friday edition.


1. A fresh start to the school year, complete with new professors.
2. Seeing the beginnings of deepening friendships.
3. Ephesians 3:20 which says,
NOW TO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO DO IMMEASURABLY MORE THAN ALL WE ASK OR IMAGINE, ACCORDING TO HIS POWER THAT IS AT WORK WITHIN US.
Can someone please remind me of this truth every single day?
4. Lunch dates with good friends.
5. An online boutique called Vestique, created by two NC State girls. Their game day section is the bomb, check 'em out.
6. Quiet morning walks through campus.
7. Busy nights and lazy afternoons.
8. Swapping shoes.
9. The shorts pictured above.

2 comments:

  1. 3. My favorite verse

    9. A VERY similar pair at Ruche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Julie..all SO true!

    Miss you by the way! I hope school is going well!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...