Thursday, August 25, 2011

Pi Pi ADPi

Sistazzzz.

Back for my second year at Carolina. And it's already been amazing.
I'll begin with stating how much I love living in the house. Living here is certainly different than what I expected. It's not always crazy, I can find peace and quiet when I need it, and there are girls around when I need someone to talk to. I'm pretty sure I can get used to the smell of biscuits in the oven when I wake up for my 8 am and afternoons spent in the rocking chairs on the porch. I'm in a quad room in the back of the house with another sophomore and a junior (pictures to come later when our room is actually together).

The past week has been filled with rush practice, of which has caused my voiceto sound like a dying frog, and of the start of classes. It's such an exciting, exhausting time of year, but I have no complaints as of yet. Seeing the freshman around campus makes me think aboutlast year and how much things have changed since. Maybe it's just because I've gotten used to how things go around here, but I'm loving this calmness and everything is going to work out attitude I'm feeling lately. I sure wish I could tell my freshman self that this time last year.

Off to more studies and memorizing rush songs...
Like it, love it, ADPi.

1 comment:

  1. I love your top! Where is it from? Glad you are having fun so far:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...