Tuesday, August 31, 2010

College Girl in a College World


Quick bits on a Tuesday night. (I really do apologize for my extreme lack of time to blog. It's no good.)

But let me just get some of this off my chest...

I can't wait to cut my hair and give it away to locks of love. Rush starts WEDNESDAY. I have to lay out my outfits pronto. Everyone here is brilliant. I love my English professor. I hate myspanishlab.com. I think I would marry a Clef Hanger on the spot. Free t-shirts are the best. I took a two and a half hour nap today and it was wonderful. I have yet to do laundry. Weekends pass too quickly. 8 a.m. classes are a pain in the butt. I kind of sorta know my way around. I'm excited about so many things coming up, Campus Crusade, recruitment, football games, Bible study, and Carolina Style. EEK.

2 comments:

  1. Oh college...how I miss you. :)

    Enjoy it - it will fly by before you know it and you'll be out in the real world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did Recruitment go? Did you find a great chapter to join? Which one? I am clearly in love with Greek life as I still volunteer with my sorority.

    Have a great week in school!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...