Sunday, August 15, 2010

Short And Sweet

A ramble of quick thoughts.

I've had no internet access for the past weekend, and it's actually been nice. I like hiking now. And hot peach tea. And climbing waterfalls. And bluegrass music.

I move in on Friday. I have so much packing ahead of me. I'm terrified, but in a good way. I'm going to miss sleeping a queen bed. I don't think I'll be able to blog much in the next few days because I'll be so busy.

I cried today saying goodbye to my lovely carpool of last year. Pathetic.

I hope I get a chance to see Eat Pray Love.

I could use some MAJOR devotional time.

I feel like everyone's already left for school. This "in-between" week of not really being a college student/not being a high school one either is weird.

HOWEVER, I'm siked about what's to come this weekend.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...