- Be independent. And financially stable.
- Take a class in something I've never heard of.
- Study abroad.
- Travel to Spain.
- Stay out all night. And pull an all-nighter.
- Learn how to cook. Well.
- Be a part of my school's media, whether that be a student publication or some other outlet.
- Go for a leadership position.
- Keep up with yoga. And perhaps become a yoga instructor? (Hm, that might be a little far-fetched.)
- Be open and willing to embark into new relationships.
- Go on a spontaneous road trip.
- Find something I love and pursue it wholeheartedly.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
College Bucket List
So, I got inspired by a blog I follow to create my own "bucket list" for these next few years while I'm away. I feel as though attaining goals can be somewhat daunting at first, however I really want to see how many I can achieve. Some of these things are silly and others are serious, but here we go!