Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunburns and Sundaes

Today's glimmer of summer weather was marvelous. There's something about the warm sun shining at UNC that makes everyone be in a better mood and come alive. We can all feel break approaching fast in a few weeks, and we can't help but soak it all in before we all go our separate ways.

So this is how I spent my day...
Relaxing (or should I say burning?) by the pool.
Sisterhood bar-b-que/ice cream sundae dinner on the porch.
Above image taken by the lovely annaseewong.com

Of course I did other things too, like go to class and smuggle some work in here and there and practice for Greek Groove late into the evening, but the weather was definitely a nice welcome to the week. I think now I'm mentally prepared for the insaneness (not a word) of the next few weeks; I best step up my game if I'm going to get through it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a relaxing day! I'm jealous! :)

    Hope you have a fantastic week!

    Savy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...