Sunday, April 3, 2011

seven facts



1. I'm a coffee addict. If you've read my blog, I'm sure you already know this. But college has made it worse, and I get headaches if I don't have my daily cup (or two, or three).

2. I wish I was good at photography. Maybe I'll take a class at some point, or buy a nice camera and get inspired.

3. Brunch is my favorite meal of the day, hands down. Yesterday, I went Mama Dips in CH, a country cooking restaurant, and ordered bacon, eggs, grits, and biscuits with jam. Can't say that 1k I did yesterday did any good. But it was completely worth it and the food was heavenly. The only thing that would have made it better was if the meal had come with grapefruit. Because I love me some grapefruit.

4. I break "clothing rules." I could care less if you aren't supposed to wear white jeans before Easter, they're cute and I'll wear them.

5. I would choose a night in with a cup of tea and a good friend than a night on the town.

6. Mint green + coral are my two favorite colors of the moment.

7. I want three boys someday, yes three. All about two years apart, if that could be possible. Go ahead and call me a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...