Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Overdue.

Time for an update. Not that I've been extremely busy or anything, but summer in itself in its glorious amounts of chill time that I have waited all year long to enjoy.

Things I'm currently loving...
That it's the first day of summer, and I've already been on break for over a month. Purebarre, a mix of pilates and dance-inspired muscle training that will tone up your tush in no time. But be ready to sweat. My lifeguard job at a summer camp, easiest thing ever. Besides the cleaning up kids' bloody toes part. Jason Aldean's latest album, it's been playing in my car nonstop. Floppy hats, new mix and match swimsuits, and the feeling that a week in the Outer Banks is almost here. My discount at Loft, however dangerous it is to my checking account. Bike rides, I forgot how much I used to love them as a child. JP on the Bachelorette and Rory McIlroy, need I say more? My 96 on my Poli-sci midterm, thank you Carolina for summer school and grade curves!

A couple nights ago I picked up Redeeming Love off my bookshelf and started reading it again. And let me tell you, it's better the second time. The first time I read it was the end of junior year, but so much has changed since then that the story about God's deliverance and a man's love has hit me in a whole new way. I'm also searching for some new reads to bring with me to the beach, and I desperately need recommendations. Please help a girl out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...