Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful


I'm thankful for lifelong friends. For holidays spent with the family. For traditions. For love. For memories. For reconciliation. For smiles. For joy. For spontaneity. For the love of Christ. For life.

I'm thankful for snuggling up in warm sweaters. For wearing Jacks in November. For beach music played at weddings. For the smell of coffee brewing when I wake up. For rainy afternoons. For eating too much and not worrying about it until tomorrow. For driving with the windows down. For homemade bread right out of the oven. For good books I can't possibly put down. For singing at the top of my lungs on the car ride back home. For sleeping in. For drooling over Chuck Bass on Monday nights. For sappy Hallmark movies. For boys in bowties. For people who are much more musically talented than I. For sparkly headbands. For staying in pajamas all day. For monogramming anything that stands still long enough. For good music that reminds me of high school. For college tailgates. For being single and not knowing what's in store.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...