Thursday, November 10, 2011

Swan and Shadow

It's been almost a month since I've blogged, and this time, it hasn't been because I've been too busy. My love for writing comes and goes, and it got to the point where posting every week was becoming more of a hassle than anything else. I've had a lot on my mind the past month or so, too much to fully allow myself to pour my thoughts out in writing.

But I'm back, still in shock that it's November and I'm almost halfway through with sophomore year. Before I know it, I'll be in a cap and gown receiving my diploma. Or hopefully receiving one, if I can get through school.

I'll give you a quick recap of the past month.
Declared a minor in Southern Studies, had a wonderful Halloween and Parent's Cocktail, visited Vanderbilt, became a certified addict to 3 cups of coffee a day, helped Cam choose her wedding dress, spent more time reading emails and browsing pinterest than doing homework, and got a job at The Daily Tar Heel. My little also started her own blog, and one of my best friends here at school started blogging for Scope Magazine found here. Holla.

Also, I just couldn't help posting this poem today. We're discussing it in one of my classes, and I love that the meaning and the shape of the poem go hand-in-hand. Beautiful.

Swan and Shadow
It's good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. nice to have you back and glad to hear everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...