Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Big-Time Business

I sure am slackin' in terms of this blog business. College is kicking my butt, I'm in the midst of midterms, I feel like blah, and all I want to do is wallow and crawl into my little twin bed. And on another note, my dorm has horrible coffee cups. I mean really people. That eensy bit of caffeine does absolutely nothing for me.

What is it with Tuesdays? The school week isn't half over, and the looming presence of assignments keeps me too stressed for my taste. In my mind they're worse than Mondays. But then again, I'm in this weird nothing is going my way funk today.

So I went home this past weekend, and it was ah-ma-zing. Even though I mainly sat on my bed and did homework and practiced speaking Spanish into the computer for forever long, it felt like my old study sessions in high school. Coming back here was difficult, if I'm going to be honest. I guess just some things felt wrong, and my life feels kind of out of whack. Yeah, I'll just leave it there. I'm at a loss for what to say.

Since this bad mood of mine is getting the best of me, I thought I should come up with a "looking forward to" list.
  • Tuesday night worship
  • Alpha retreat in CHARLESTON this weekend
  • Mallard Ball
  • ECU Homecoming
Pleaseee come soon.

Wait! Photo update!

Here's a picture of my Big and I. She's such a beautiful person, inside and out!


1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Charleston! ;)

    The first year is always rough - it's an adjustment. Stick through it and you'll be fine. Let yourself go home on weekends - it's always good to get away, it will keep you sane! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...